Screen Recorder and Editor like ScreenFlow for PC
ScreenFlow is is (no 'one of') the best screen recording and editing software. It lets you capture your screen in high quality, edit it with powerful editor, and then share with the world effortlessly. ScreenFlow is chosen by most personal and commercial Mac users. It's extremely popular for online tutorial site webmasters to record tutorials. When these people switched to the Windows platform, they will surely search for ScreenFlow for Windows version. The reality is that ScreenFlow only runs on Mac. You have to find an alternative.
To record, edit and share video in Windows, Movavi Screen Capture Studio is humbly recommended. It's so far the closest ScreenFlow for Windows alternative with similar features, ease of use, and high quality of results. Get a free trial right now.
Spotlights of ScreenFlow for PC Alternative
Easily record screen in high definition. You can choose from Custom Area, Full Screen, Wide Screen and Standard Screen.
Powerful Video Editor
The built-in video editing tool enables you to overlay webcam video, images, titles, audio, transitions and more to create masterpieces.
Easily Share Online
Directly upload your videos to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, FTP, Amazon S3 and so on. Specially designed for video tutorials recording.
Play Video Anywhere
Want to play recordings on your mobile devices? Want to watch them on TV? No problem. Just convert the recorded video or burn to DVDs.
Intuitive User Interface
This ScreenFlow for PC alternative comes with an elegant and intuitive interface. Record, edit and share in clicks. Windows 8/7 supported.
ScreenFlow for PC Features
Recording: Get High Quality Video Sources
With Movavi Screen Capture Studio, it's extremely easy to start recording HD videos. A wide range of options are also provided to suit your needs.
- Choose from preset resolutions or select your custom area to capture. HD resolution (1280*720) is supported.
- Use hotkeys to make recording easier (F10 - Start/Stop, F9 - Pause/Resume, F8 - Screenshots).
- Set the recording time with the Timer feature and display countdown before recording.
- Record multiple clips and edit later.
- Display keystrokes on screen and change cursor style.
- Supports recording HD video & audio, webcam, Powerpoint, video games, online videos, and much more.
Editing: Includes A Powerful Video Editor
After screen capturing, you can either save the video to a specific folder for editing later or edit it immediately with the robust video editor.
- Supports multi-track video editing - add video, audio, title up to 99 tracks.
- Add transitions and effects (Chroma key, Zoom in/out, blur, etc. ) to bring your screencast to the next level.
- Adjust the speed of video and audio quickly and easily.
- 20+ title templates let you add stylish titles in clicks.
- All common video editing tools are included, like rotate, split, multi split, crop, filters, and so on.
Sharing: Let The World Enjoy Your Video Now
Movavi Screen Capture Studio makes it extremely easy and convenient to view your recordings anywhere you want. Choose your favorite output format based on your audience.
- Directly upload to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo without editing or after edited. The Share Online tool supports more sites.
- Save video for a mobile device, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy and almost all popular mobile device.
- Burn recordings to DVD disc for playing on TV or backup.
- Turn your recording into a 3D movie.
- You can also only save the audio (e.g. MP3), which is useful for recording online music.
Overlay Webcam Video with Picture in Picture Effect
Ever seen a webcam video over a video tutorial? You can do it yourself now with this ScreenFlow for PC equivalent. To do so, first go to the Import tab in the video editor, select Capture Video to record your webcam, and then add a video track and apply the Picture in Picture to your webcam video. You can even change the overlay opacity (Right click > Opacity) to resolve into the main video better.
Record and Mix Sounds from Microphone, Game, Skype...
Audio is crucial important to a screencast. Movavi Screen Capture Studio not only enables you to record high quality system audio, but also microphones, headphone, MIDI devices and Skype calls. It can simultaneously record your micro-phone and computer's audio. You're able to set the audio quality to a higher level in the Preferences window. This is especially useful if you're recording online music.
ScreenFlow for PC System Requirements
OS: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP with up-to-date service packs.
CPU: 1G Intel or AMD processors.
Memory: 1 GB for Windows 8 and 7, 512 MB for Vista, 256 MB XP.
Display: 1024x768 resolution at least, 32-bit color.
Free Space: At least 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations.
1. Review by Software Informer - Famous Download Site
"If you ever need to capture any video playing on your PC or record any activity taking place on your screen – for instance, to create a “how-to” manual – Movavi Screen Capture Studio offers you a simple and flexible solution to this need. You can easily determine the size of the area to capture, edit the resulting video using state-of-the-art filters and effects, save it in any of the most popular formats, and share it via social networks without leaving the program." From Senior Editor Francisco Martínez, Sep 29, 2014. Click to learn more >>
2. Reviewed by Common Users
More About Movavi Video Editor - Best ScreenFlow for PC Equivalent
ScreenFlow is the industry-leading screen recording and editing application for Mac without any doubt. It creates high quality and professional-looking videos with ease. No matter you're beginners or professionals, you'll find out it's a good program to get started and become a master with time goes by. The only regret is that only Mac users can enjoy the beauty and art of ScreenFlow. Windows users have to find a program like Movavi Screen Capture Studio to make similar recordings on Windows. Although Movavi alternative to ScreenFlow for Windows might not include the features you like most, it's better less than none. The recommended ScreenFlow for PC replacement definitely deserves your try.